First issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. This beautiful coin is a superb rendition of James Earle Fraser's 1913 Buffalo Nickel, now produced in high-quality .9999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic - either flips or mint wrapping.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. 1 oz Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Dates on these random year 1 oz Gold coins will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.